Eight Different Food Types You Should Never Mix
When food combining, there are eight different food types you need to account for. These are:
- Greens 🥬 - arugula, Swiss chard, kale, spinach...
- Sweet fruits 🍌 - bananas, dates, papaya, fig...
- Sub-acid fruits 🥝 - apples, blueberries, grapes, peaches...
- Acid fruits 🍊 - cranberry, grapefruit, oranges, pineapples...
- Fats 🥑 - avocado, olives, coconut
- Veggies & non-sweet fruits 🥒 - capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes, squash, aubergine
- Melons 🍈 - cantaloupe, watermelon...
- Liquids 💧
How To Travel On A Raw Vegan Diet
Raw Vegan Food Combining—Why You Shouldn’t Drink During Your Meals
Food Combining On A Raw Vegan Diet
Here's how it works ... When a fast-digesting food follows slow digesting food in the gut tract, it gets stuck—like a traffic jam. And what happens when food is ready to leave the body but it can’t? You create fermentation in the belly.
What's Really At The Root Of Your Cravings?
When you try to quit your food addiction you’ll get cravings and your mind will play tricks on you. It’ll make you believe you want that thing you’re trying not to have because it will play on your fear of emptiness, that feeling that comes along when you are alone with nothing to do.
So here’s a little game you can play.
How to transform a salad into a satiating and fulfilling meal
Weight Loss on a Raw Vegan Diet
So you’ve been on the raw vegan diet for some time now, but you’re not losing any weight. Maybe you’re even … putting on weight. This, of course, is perfectly fine if that was your intention but what if you were hoping to lose a few pounds?
Before you give up or become disheartened, here’s something to think about.