The Raw Food Mastery Summit begins April 16, 2018!
I have exciting news, Y’all! My friends Drs. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C. invited me to be part of a jaw-droppingly talented group of pros in the fields of health and raw vegan living. Our interviews will be part of a series called the Raw Food Mastery Summit.
A Free (Yet priceless) Raw Vegan Resource
The best news—It’s a FREE event. You must join me on April 16. You can register here.
This FREE online event addresses the secrets for success with raw and living foods in the real world. The speakers will share how they dealt with their challenges on their raw food journey and which key strategies have kept them on the path of success.
Their strategies and wisdom can assist you in finding the path that works best for you to help you achieve your personal health goals!
Here are just a few of the speakers participating in the Raw Foods Mastery Summit:
- Gabriel Cousens, M.D., author of Conscious Eating
- Ritamarie Loscalzo, D.C., founder of Vibrant Living with Dr. Ritamarie
- Doug Graham, D.C., author of 80-10-10
- Neal Barnard, M.D., founder of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Michael Greger, M.D., author of How Not to Die
- Jennifer Cornbleet, author of Raw Food Made Easy for One or Two People
- Nomi Shannon, author of The Raw Gourmet
- Cyrus Khambatta, Nutritional Biochemistry Ph.D.
- John Kohler, of Growing Your Greens
- Brenda Cobb, founder and director of the Living Foods Institute
- Tanny Raw, YouTube personality (HINT: That’s me!)
- Chris Kendall, the Banana Commander
- And many more…
Summit speakers will share with you why raw foods play a vital role in a healthy diet, how they structure their own diets, and what has kept them eating this way decade after decade.
YOU’LL LEARN …
Success strategies to implement a raw food diet in the real world
Simple tips and dietary tweaks that can make all the difference in your health! You’ll receive professional insights on:
- Mindset shifts that can make or break your outcome.
- Which approaches to raw food actually work
- Key points of individual flexibility
- Dietary and mindset strategies for creating successful, highly effective, and sustainable approaches to raw food and plant-based eating.
In short, you’ll learn real-world raw food success secrets to supercharge your health!
The interviews have been going great—it’s not too late for you to jump in and hear them. But you need to claim your virtual seat right away so you don’t miss out!
Just click here to register—it’s totally free.
This event is a great opportunity to learn from many world-class long-term raw food and plant-based educators and doctors. I hope you’ll join us!